If you have any complaints about our infringement of your copyright, kindly contact us.
Where you believe that your intellectual property has been infringed upon on our website, please notify us by email. We will act and respond to all concerns regarding copyright infringements.
We demand that you provide the following information alongside your complaint:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work for the purposes of the complaint.
- An accurate description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of the location of the infringing material on our Website.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement made by the complaining party that he has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by law.
- A statement deposed to under oath, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is precise, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Daily Connexion that your copyrighted material has been infringed.